This plugin is my contribution to http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-geo-big-map/
I hope it will be useful until Bernie can release an updated version on WordPress plugins site.
It is meant to provide exactly the same feature as Bernie’s plugin but compatible with GoogleMap V3 API.
Yet to be done:
- Custom images for markers
- Map types
- Marker pane
- Improve undestanding of the new InfoWindow object.
- Testing that browser is compatible with GoogleMap (as this is not provided by API V3)
- This plugin has a different slug from the original. This means you can upload it to your test site without destroying the original plugin (which you just have to disable for now).
- I hope to come very soon with a new version that will have all the features of the original plugin.
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-geo-big-map/ has been updated to be compatible with V3 API.